We are committed to providing the best online experience possible for our customers. If you are not able to find the information you need, please use the Contact Support form.
Ordering and Sales Tax
Orders for our products can be placed online. We currently accept credit or debit card payments using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Purchase orders and checks are not accepted at this time. We are required by law to collect sales tax for most states where the item(s) will be delivered. If your organization is sales tax exempt, please have your organization's exemption certificate ready and contact us.
Viewing Orders & Updating Account Information
To change account information including shipping, billing and email addresses, please visit the My Account page. If you don't have your account password, you may request it by visiting the Forgot Your Password page.
Shipping and Delivery
Shipping from our warehouses is provided through UPS for smaller items, and ConWay for larger items such as our OSA-brand signs. Please read our Shipping & Freight page for an explanation of our shipping methods. Your order can be tracked with the tracking number provided via email after the item ships
At this time, only shipments to the continental United States are accepted on our website.
Please Contact Sales if you would like a product shipped outside of this area.
Outdoor Signs America is only able to accept returns of non-custom items. Such items may be returned within 30 days of purchase in full unopened packaging. Please be aware there is a 15% re-stocking fee for all returned orders. All custom business signs and sign faces may not be returned. Please read our Return Policy for more information.
Privacy and Security
Shipping and Delivery
- When the order is shipped, a tracking number will be emailed to you.
- You will be contacted by the freight company to arrange a delivery date and time.
- A truck with the shipment will arrive at the designated time. Please ensure that you have adequate manpower at the location to offload the shipment. Most items can be carried by two people.
How to calculate your shipping charge
- Add any product to the shopping cart
- Click on Cart at the top right and then the View All button
- Place your state and zip code in the fields under Estimate Shipping and Tax, and then click the Get a Quote button.