We are committed to providing you the lowest cost for our products as well as for their delivery. Whenever possible, smaller items are shipped via a standard carrier such as UPS. However, due to size and weight limitations, some larger items must be shipped via a freight carrier.
With a freight carrier, a special delivery is made by a large truck to the location you specify on checkout. Products that require this method of shipment are noted in our store. With our high volume of shipments, we receive significantly discounted freight weights that we pass on to our customers.
With a freight carrier...
- When the order is shipped, a tracking number will be emailed to you.
- You will be contacted by the freight company to arrange a delivery date and time.
- A truck with the shipment will arrive at the designated time. Please ensure that you have adequate manpower at the location to offload the shipment. Most items can be carried by two people.
How to calculate your shipping charge
- Add any product to the shopping cart
- Click on Cart at the top right and then the View All button
- Place your state and zip code in the fields under Estimate Shipping and Tax, and then click the Get a Quote button.