Think about it. There are thousands of people who've never been to your door. The sign on your premises is your handshake with the public, and that handshake is the first impression being made on potential customers. Often, people judge the quality of your business on that first impression.
- What is your sign saying to them?
- Is it a blur of crowded text and graphics, illegible to drivers as they motor past your store?
- Does it readily and effectively tell passersby what you offer, or does it make sense only to you and your employees?
- Is your sign illuminated effectively?
- Is it being regularly maintained?
- What role is it playing in your business?
Ideally, signs should perform at least these three functions:
- Attract new customers
- Brand your site in the minds of consumers
- Create "impulse" sales
Outdoor Signs America has been helping businesses and other organizations achieve their goals through signage for many years. Contact us today!